Horticultural Science (HORTSCI)
ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture - fruit growing, vegetable growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Impact Factor (WoS): 2015 – 0.436
5-Year Impact Factor: 0.738
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2015 – 0.349 – Q2 (Horticulture)
Referred to in
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM
Web of Science®
Science Citation Index Expanded®
Agrindex of Agris/FAO database
Plant Breeding Abstracts
Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography
DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
Google Scholar, CNKI
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Eva Karská
Phone: + 420 227 010 606
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic