Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: RNDr. Miroslav Griga, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Impact factor (Web of Science – Thomson Reuters): 2015 – 0.476
5-Year Impact Factor: 0.728
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2015 – 0.220 – Q3 (Plant Science), Q4 (Genetics)
Referred to in
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database; CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, SCOPUS, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Google Scholar, CNKI
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Markéta Knížková
Phone: + 420 227 010 373
Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic