Research in Agricultural Engineering (RAE)
ISSN 1212-9151 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská technika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Zdeněk Pastorek, CSc., prof.hc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
- Publication in the RAE is free of charge
original scientific papers, short communications, information, and studies covering all areas of agricultural engineering, agricultural technology, processing of agricultural products, countryside buildings and related problems from ecology, energetics, economy, ergonomy and applied physics and chemistry. Papers are published in English.
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2015 – 0.342 – Q3 (Agronomy and Crop Science, Animal Science and Zoology)
Referred to in
Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database
Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography
DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Eva Karská
Phone: + 420 227 010 606, e-mail: rae
Research in Agricultural Engineering
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic